Position Summary: The Advertising & Production Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing and / or production. The intern will work with Senior level members of the LURE team, and assist with all business needs related to marketing and production support for three months.
The Advertising & Production Intern’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and improve processes related to office coordination, management, and daily office needs.
- Preparing the workspaces for each start of day, that all team members can work efficiently and organizing the workspaces each end of day.
- Attending to and supporting freelancers, guest team members and clients.
- Assist with planning for events, shootings and presentations and other key events Collaborate with editorial team to create new ideas for stories, cultural insights and to support in campaign development
- Assist with project coordination, on set, pre-production and post production.
- Excellent computer knowledge for MAC environments with proficiency in keynote, PowerPoint, and pages and not required but appreciated: Video editing skills, photoshop and / or indesign.
- Currently studying or enrolled in a university program related to media, agency or film / photo production
- Drivers License
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented Team Player with a cooperative spirit
- Quick Learner and Efficient
- High sense of urgency Able to work well under pressure Juniors and Seniors majoring in advertising, marketing communications, or similar field
- Native or A-level German spoken and writing
- Good proficiency in English spoken and writing
- Smart and Postive