Post Production Manager
We are looking for a new passionate team member who helps us to support our production teams.
As Post Production Producer you maintain clarity of information and good channels of communication between the producer, editor, supervising sound editor, the facilities companies
You ensure that the film's post production budget is manageable and achievable, and that all deadlines are met
You take care that the producer is aware of all the creative and budgetary considerations and how they may impact on the post production period
You advise about any limits that may need to be applied to the shoot, as well as providing an overall picture of what can be realistically achieved in post production
You liaise with the editor and producer (and sometimes the director), about the hiring of post production personnel (sound editors, titles designers, mixers, etc).
You bring the full set of ingenuity, empathy and the ability to make tough decisions under pressure.
- Experience working as an Editor or Coordinator in a broadcast post production environment or similar
- Use of scheduling systems
- Understanding of all Production Workflows
- Outstanding Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple requirements and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to speak German at business level and conversational English
But what is even more important:
- you like to work in small effective teams
- you are openminded
- meet all partners - internally and externally - on eye-level
- you feel comfortable by leaving your comfort zone
- like to learn new things „every day“
- have a hands-on mentality
- Smart and a nice person